Carbine Studios has released the latest State of the Game address for Wildstar. After hitting some hurdles with population and having to drop their monthly update plan, Mike Donatelli posted a list of updates that are currently in the works for the next update. Players can look forward to new zones, new lore, and other content updates in addition to the tackling of long standing bugs in need of squashing.
- Two new chapters of content, including solo, five-player, and 20-man events.
- Fully voiced NPCs in new zones.
- Option to skip the tutorial on alts.
- Various improvements to low level zones.
- Combat balances.
- Bug fixes and long-demanded tweaks to UI, mechanics, and more.